Congratulations! You have decided to start your journey with us.
Before you start, there are many things that will increase your chance of building your family.
Our bodies function at the best levels when we treat them with respect. To get the best chance of building your family, this means;
1. Eating a healthy diet with plenty of fruits asnd vegetables, and less of the bad things such as soft drinks, fast food and high fat foods.
2. Not putting bad things into our body such as cigarette smoke, recreational and illegal drugs and high levels of alcohol
3. Exercising three times a week to keep your weight and physical fitness levels optimal
• You should be on Folic Acid (minimum dose 0.4mg daily) or any good multi-vitamin supplement containing folic acid
• You should have had the initial blood tests (See Tests For Women) done (these can be discussed and done at your Free Nurse Appointment)
• Any tests that you have done before e.g. blood tests, HSG (tube x-ray), Laparoscopy surgery reports should be brought to the clinic for us to review and copy to ensure we don’t repeat any tests unnecessarily and have all the information we need to help you choose your treatment
• You should be on any good multi-vitamin supplement
• You should have had a sperm test done in our lab (this can be discussed and booked either before or at your Free Nurse Appointment)
• Any tests that you have done before e.g. blood tests, sperm tests, surgery reports should be brought to the clinic for us to review and copy to ensure we don’t repeat any tests unnecessarily
Your treatment may be delayed if the required tests are not completed. All these steps help us to provide you with the best service possible. Please bring to the clinic any information you have that could guide us (recent blood tests, recent treatment reports). Also remember to maintain a healthy diet and exercise plan as fertility is at its best when the body is in good shape.