- ICSI (sperm injection IVF)
- donor egg or donor sperm
- sperm freezing
- egg freezing
- egg and embryo freezing by
Over the last decade we have steadily expanded, with international collaboration and a client-focused approach, to become Trinidad & Tobago’s national fertility centre, providing fertility options to couples from around the world. We provide a tailored approach – holistic, caring and personalised for you.
Our team of medical professionals and support staff excel in their compassionate and confidential approach providing everyone with an honest assessment of their fertility potential. All fertility treatments available worldwide are provided within our clinic and state-of-theart fertility laboratory.
- drugs that encourage egg development and ovulation
- surgery to remove endometriosis or scar tissue
- laparoscopic surgery to treat polycystic ovary syndrome
- surgery to remove fibroids
- artificial insemination with
- IVF (test tube babies)